Manor West Food &
Throughout the year, Manor West hosts Food and Craft Fairs which tell the story of Kerry’s vibrant culinary and creative scene by showcasing the wealth of artisan producers and diverse local entrepreneurs, providing them with a space to exhibit their delicious locally-made produce and beautiful handmade crafts free of charge.
Due to the phenomenal success of the fairs, and to create exciting opportunities and open new doors for the producers involved, Manor West decided to launch these awards.
The Awards are open to all Kerry based artisan producers who exhibit at three of the five Manor West Food and Craft Fairs from May to December 2019 and will be run in association with Kerry LEO, who provide valuable supports and advice for all small and medium size Kerry businesses, helping them to develop and grow.
Judging will be by public vote on the Manor West Facebook Page where a picture of each stall will be uploaded and the number of likes will total their vote. This total, plus a final judgement by Manor West Management will determine the winner.
The Kerry Local Enterprise Office will provide the winner with a VIP package of:
- Business mentoring for the winner
- A training course or courses of the winner’s choosing in 2019/2020 (to a maximum value of €100)
- A Trading Online Voucher to a maximum of €2,500 (subject to eligibility)
Manor West will provide the winner with:
- A free pop-up space once a week during 2020 in the indoor mall at the Manor West Retail Park (subject to terms and conditions)
- Regular promotion through Manor West’s Facebook and Twitter pages
- Promotional Page on the Manor West Retail Park Website
- Promotional opportunities with Press Release and Photo Call
- A full page advert in Connect Magazine and a double page interview in Connect Business Magazine
To add your name to our mailing list to hear about upcoming Food and Craft Fairs at Manor West, please email firstname.lastname@example.org